Sell a Home
We make selling your luxury home in the Minneapolis area simple. Contact us today!
612-924-7122 email: MJWille@CBBurnet.com
The Wille Group offers home sellers unparalleled service and support in selling your home.
How does the Wille Group help you sell your home?
The Wille Group provides complete service from listing through closing:
- We provide “staging” services to make sure your home is in the ideal condition and ready to be sold,
- We provide a comparable market analysis to insure the proper price is set for your home to sell fast,
- We offer a Platinum Home Warranty Protection Plan (see below for details) that protects your appliances from listing date through closing AND protects the buyers for one full year after closing,
- Our 22 years of professional marketing and sales experience enable us to market and advertise your property to sell quickly,
- We offer Mortgage, Title, Closing and Relocation services to insure a hassle-free process. We attend all closings.
What are other reasons to sell your home with the Wille Group?
- Training in home inspection will help identify items that should be corrected before listing your home, preventing the potential loss of buyers due to overlooked “surprises”.
- Proven process for selling your home at maximum price (ask to review calendar for Marketing Activity Plan details). Example:
- Direct mailing of promotional brochure to neighbors and surrounding property
- Ten “glamour shots” (photos) of home and property will be inserted on MLS listing.
- Experience dealing with multiple offer situations. Trained negotiator able to maximize offer price and gain agreement on other vital issues.
- All serious buyers will be “qualified”, thereby insuring that all accepted Purchase Agreements result in closings.
- Once a Purchase Agreement is accepted, ongoing follow-up with Buyer’s Mortgage Banker and Title Company will insure smooth closings. All closings will be personally attended by Michael Wille or an associate of The Wille Group.
- We go over the entire selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- We keep our clients constantly updated on all marketing and buyer interest.
- We are available to assist our clients 7 days per week.
Platinum Home Warranty Protection Plan:
- Protects seller against unexpected repairs on HVAC (Heating, Vents/Ducts, and central Air Conditioning), plumbing, electrical, water heaters, and built-in appliances during entire listing period (up to 180 days). Includes 24 hour service with a $75 seller-paid charge per service call.
- Protects buyer on same systems and appliances for one full year after closing. Also includes 24 hour service with a $75 buyer-paid charge per service call.
- 80% of buyers prefer to purchase a home with a warranty (Gallop Poll). Homes sell faster with a warranty.
- Homes with a warranty receive a 3% higher selling price, according to Business Week magazine.
What price should I ask for my home?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That’s why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Setting the right price is part art, part science:
- Often, your home’s value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends, condition of the property, and features of the home. Additional considerations including lot size, traffic patterns, curb appeal, and landscaping can also affect the value of your home.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Contact the Wille Group for a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) for your home and to learn more about the services we provide!
The Wille Group presented a thorough analysis and business plan to sell our home. During each part of the process, our results exceeded our expectations. If you have an upper-end home, don’t trust your #1 asset to anyone else!”
We were tough clients and Michael did an excellent job understanding our needs and helping us resolve issues with the home so that the entire process was very smooth. He went above and beyond what I ever expected, and made sure our relocation was a positive experience for my entire family. My expectations were very high, and you exceeded them”
Unfortunately, we have relocated too many times. But in all of our international assignments, we have never had anybody do 10% of what you have done for me and my family. You made the experience seamless and enjoyable.”
Michael and his team helped us prepare our home for sale, sold our house for our asking price, and then helped us negotiate a terrific price on our new house – all in two months. We highly recommend the Wille Group.”
Our experience working with the Wille Group was very enjoyable. The advice and support we received was invaluable, and Michael’s team did an outstanding job – I absolutely recommend him.”
“Not only was the Wille Group experts in our neighborhood, they marketed our home with a feeling for its true material and emotional value. Their attention to detail and hands-on approach offered a sense of comprehensive service that one always hopes for but seldom really receives. ” ~ Nora G
We didn’t know what to expect from the process. We are so grateful that we found Josh to guide us through. He is knowledgeable about both the Minneapolis/St. Paul neighborhoods and about home construction, style, and most importantly, potential. He also gave wise counsel when we decided to submit an offer, working with us to craft a successful bid that worked for us and our budget. His thoughtful attention to detail and patient explanation of the process at every step calmed our nerves and gave us confidence. Josh was accessible and generous with his time, meeting us with coffee and jokes at every outing. He made house hunting a blast and we couldn’t be happier with the experience and the outcome.
-Brittany M. & Patrick L.
Michael, thank you for ALL that you have done. I love our house!!!! And we never could have pulled this off long distance without you. I still can’t believe this all worked out so well. Y’all are the best!
Thank you so much for everything! Thank you for making our journey meaningful, informative, and smooth! We were able to get a good handle on the area because of your time and dedication.